[cooking_rumpolt] Re: Thank you!

    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 9, 2013
      >I have that in the other doc I am working on. It is longer and more
      >involved. However, I will add it to this one.
      >
      >I meant no offense. I will take the recipes down until I have time to add it.
      >
      >It has been a very, very long weekend, and I am sure there will be a
      >bunch of other things that I have missed also.
      >
      >Alesone

      I'm really not trying to give you a hard time. I know you've had a
      long weekend, and I understand the oversight. But it's pretty basic
      that if you use someone's work, you should give credit. Thank you.

      This goes to anyone else who works with the Rumpolt recipes. I've
      put them out there so everyone can access them. All I ask is credit
      for my seven years of work.

      Ranvaig
    • jillwheezul
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 9, 2013

        > This goes to anyone else who works with the Rumpolt recipes. I've
        > put them out there so everyone can access them. All I ask is credit
        > for my seven years of work.
        >
        > Ranvaig

        And fabulous work it is. Have you been shopping it around for
        publication? I strongly think you should.

        Katherine
        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 9, 2013

          >> This goes to anyone else who works with the Rumpolt recipes. I've
          >> put them out there so everyone can access them. All I ask is credit
          >> for my seven years of work.
          >>
          >> Ranvaig
          >
          >And fabulous work it is. Have you been shopping it around for
          >publication? I strongly think you should.

          If I ever finish the revision, I want to connect it with a print on
          demand, because I'd like a hard copy for myself. But its really much
          easier to use online, where you can search.

          Ranvaig
        • Duke Jason
          Message 4 of 11 , Apr 10, 2013
            Click on the link give a 404 File not found error. Is something missing?

            Message 5 of 11 , May 3, 2013
              Hi,

              Yes, the file was removed until I get the credits sorted. I am still working on tracking down the marzipan reference. I will let folks know when it is back up.

              Thanks,
              Alesone