[cooking_rumpolt] Re: Thank you!

    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 9, 2013
      I'm very glad that you found my transliteration and my translation to
      be useful.

      But I'm rather sad that I don't see "Transliteration and Translation
      by Ranvaig Weaver mka Sharon Palmer, copyright 2013." And the
      Welserin recipe should be "translation by Valoise Armstrong,
      copyright 1998."

      It matters.

      Ranvaig

      >Here you go.
      >
      >http://alysten.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/recipes.pdf
      >
      >Thanks,
      >Alesone

    • Alesone Gray
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 9, 2013
        I have that in the other doc I am working on. It is longer and more involved. However, I will add it to this one.

        I meant no offense. I will take the recipes down until I have time to add it.

        It has been a very, very long weekend, and I am sure there will be a bunch of other things that I have missed also.

        Alesone

        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 9, 2013
          >I have that in the other doc I am working on. It is longer and more
          >involved. However, I will add it to this one.
          >
          >I meant no offense. I will take the recipes down until I have time to add it.
          >
          >It has been a very, very long weekend, and I am sure there will be a
          >bunch of other things that I have missed also.
          >
          >Alesone

          I'm really not trying to give you a hard time. I know you've had a
          long weekend, and I understand the oversight. But it's pretty basic
          that if you use someone's work, you should give credit. Thank you.

          This goes to anyone else who works with the Rumpolt recipes. I've
          put them out there so everyone can access them. All I ask is credit
          for my seven years of work.

          Ranvaig
        • jillwheezul
          Message 4 of 11 , Apr 9, 2013

            > This goes to anyone else who works with the Rumpolt recipes. I've
            > put them out there so everyone can access them. All I ask is credit
            > for my seven years of work.
            >
            > Ranvaig

            And fabulous work it is. Have you been shopping it around for
            publication? I strongly think you should.

            Katherine
            Message 5 of 11 , Apr 9, 2013

              >> This goes to anyone else who works with the Rumpolt recipes. I've
              >> put them out there so everyone can access them. All I ask is credit
              >> for my seven years of work.
              >>
              >> Ranvaig
              >
              >And fabulous work it is. Have you been shopping it around for
              >publication? I strongly think you should.

              If I ever finish the revision, I want to connect it with a print on
              demand, because I'd like a hard copy for myself. But its really much
              easier to use online, where you can search.

              Ranvaig
            • Duke Jason
              Message 6 of 11 , Apr 10, 2013
                Click on the link give a 404 File not found error. Is something missing?

                Message 7 of 11 , May 3, 2013
                  Hi,

                  Yes, the file was removed until I get the credits sorted. I am still working on tracking down the marzipan reference. I will let folks know when it is back up.

                  Thanks,
                  Alesone