Re: [cooking_rumpolt] Thank you!

  • Melissa Long Blevins
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 8 2:58 PM
      I would LOVE to get the link (once it is done)!
      Thank you, so much, for offering this.

      HE Elisabeth de Calais
      (mka Melissa Blevins)

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 9 7:04 AM
        Here you go.

        http://alysten.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/recipes.pdf

        Thanks,
        Alesone

        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 9 8:27 AM
          I'm very glad that you found my transliteration and my translation to
          be useful.

          But I'm rather sad that I don't see "Transliteration and Translation
          by Ranvaig Weaver mka Sharon Palmer, copyright 2013." And the
          Welserin recipe should be "translation by Valoise Armstrong,
          copyright 1998."

          It matters.

          Ranvaig

          >Here you go.
          >
          >http://alysten.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/recipes.pdf
          >
          >Thanks,
          >Alesone

        • Alesone Gray
          Message 4 of 11 , Apr 9 12:32 PM
            I have that in the other doc I am working on. It is longer and more involved. However, I will add it to this one.

            I meant no offense. I will take the recipes down until I have time to add it.

            It has been a very, very long weekend, and I am sure there will be a bunch of other things that I have missed also.

            Alesone

            Message 5 of 11 , Apr 9 6:40 PM
              >I have that in the other doc I am working on. It is longer and more
              >involved. However, I will add it to this one.
              >
              >I meant no offense. I will take the recipes down until I have time to add it.
              >
              >It has been a very, very long weekend, and I am sure there will be a
              >bunch of other things that I have missed also.
              >
              >Alesone

              I'm really not trying to give you a hard time. I know you've had a
              long weekend, and I understand the oversight. But it's pretty basic
              that if you use someone's work, you should give credit. Thank you.

              This goes to anyone else who works with the Rumpolt recipes. I've
              put them out there so everyone can access them. All I ask is credit
              for my seven years of work.

              Ranvaig
            • jillwheezul
              Message 6 of 11 , Apr 9 7:30 PM

                > This goes to anyone else who works with the Rumpolt recipes. I've
                > put them out there so everyone can access them. All I ask is credit
                > for my seven years of work.
                >
                > Ranvaig

                And fabulous work it is. Have you been shopping it around for
                publication? I strongly think you should.

                Katherine
                Message 7 of 11 , Apr 9 7:38 PM

                  >> This goes to anyone else who works with the Rumpolt recipes. I've
                  >> put them out there so everyone can access them. All I ask is credit
                  >> for my seven years of work.
                  >>
                  >> Ranvaig
                  >
                  >And fabulous work it is. Have you been shopping it around for
                  >publication? I strongly think you should.

                  If I ever finish the revision, I want to connect it with a print on
                  demand, because I'd like a hard copy for myself. But its really much
                  easier to use online, where you can search.

                  Ranvaig
                • Duke Jason
                  Message 8 of 11 , Apr 10 12:57 PM
                    Click on the link give a 404 File not found error. Is something missing?

                    <mailto:cooking_rumpolt%40yahoogroups.com> , Melissa Long Blevins
                    <hlecalais@...> wrote:

                    > I would LOVE to get the link (once it is done)!
                    > Thank you, so much, for offering this.
                    >
                    > HE Elisabeth de Calais
                    > (mka Melissa Blevins)

                  • Alesone Gray
                    Message 9 of 11 , May 3, 2013
                      Hi,

                      Yes, the file was removed until I get the credits sorted. I am still working on tracking down the marzipan reference. I will let folks know when it is back up.

                      Thanks,
                      Alesone