[cooking_rumpolt] Re: Period German Sausage Recipe

    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 21, 2013
      >no i have not downloaded it... do you have a link?
      >> >

      > > Have you downloaded the Rumpolt translation yet?

      At the bottom of every post it says:

      Or get there directly from here
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cooking_rumpolt/files/%20Ein%20New%20Kochbuch/

      Look for the file EinNewKochbuch.rtf current translation.

      2000 translated recipes, 50 pages of translated menus.

      Sharon
      Message 2 of 15 , Feb 21, 2013
        >I'm not finding this recipe:
        >
        >Dendel 21. Deer sausage with garlic.

        Same thing, download the file. Most of the discussion here, centers
        around my translation of this long work.

        Ranvaig
      • Sharon
        Message 3 of 15 , Feb 21, 2013
          My apologies, it apparently edited out the link I was trying to send. Hopefully this works.

          At the bottom of every post it says:

          To visit your group on the web, go to: