Re: Period German Sausage Recipe

  • Lady Marie d'Andelys
    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 21, 2013
      I'm not finding this recipe:

      Dendel 21. Deer sausage with garlic.

      Message 2 of 15 , Feb 21, 2013
        >no i have not downloaded it... do you have a link?
        >> >

        > > Have you downloaded the Rumpolt translation yet?

        At the bottom of every post it says:

        Or get there directly from here
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cooking_rumpolt/files/%20Ein%20New%20Kochbuch/

        Look for the file EinNewKochbuch.rtf current translation.

        2000 translated recipes, 50 pages of translated menus.

        Sharon
        Message 3 of 15 , Feb 21, 2013
          >I'm not finding this recipe:
          >
          >Dendel 21. Deer sausage with garlic.

          Same thing, download the file. Most of the discussion here, centers
          around my translation of this long work.

          Ranvaig
        • Sharon
          Message 4 of 15 , Feb 21, 2013
            My apologies, it apparently edited out the link I was trying to send. Hopefully this works.

            At the bottom of every post it says:

            To visit your group on the web, go to: