Re: Period German Sausage Recipe

  • Lady Marie d'Andelys
    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 21, 2013
      we have someone in our barony that can not have beef...
      i may try it with venison instead...

      --- In cooking_rumpolt@yahoogroups.com, Sharon Palmer <ranvaig@...> wrote:

      > >(I need to fix that)
      >
      > While fixing it.. could you add a link to my translation, please?
      >
      > Ranvaig

    • Lady Marie d'Andelys
      Message 2 of 15 , Feb 21, 2013
        I'm not finding this recipe:

        Dendel 21. Deer sausage with garlic.

        Message 3 of 15 , Feb 21, 2013
          >no i have not downloaded it... do you have a link?
          >> >

          > > Have you downloaded the Rumpolt translation yet?

          At the bottom of every post it says:

          Or get there directly from here
          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cooking_rumpolt/files/%20Ein%20New%20Kochbuch/

          Look for the file EinNewKochbuch.rtf current translation.

          2000 translated recipes, 50 pages of translated menus.

          Sharon
          Message 4 of 15 , Feb 21, 2013
            >I'm not finding this recipe:
            >
            >Dendel 21. Deer sausage with garlic.

            Same thing, download the file. Most of the discussion here, centers
            around my translation of this long work.

            Ranvaig
          • Sharon
            Message 5 of 15 , Feb 21, 2013
              My apologies, it apparently edited out the link I was trying to send. Hopefully this works.

              At the bottom of every post it says:

              To visit your group on the web, go to: