Rumpolt lunch

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 24 5:36 PM
      It's not settled, but I *might* be doing lunch tavern for an event on
      Oct 6, and I'd like to use recipes from Rumpolt.

      It needs to very simple, we'll have NO access to the kitchen, or the
      fridge, not sure if we'll have electricity. I'm thinking old meat,
      pickled veggies, maybe sauerkraut, bread, a sweet. Maybe a hot soup
      or stew. If I am sufficiently crazy I might make the cheese with
      grape leaves and have a cheese and fruit plate.

      Any specific suggestions (from Rumpolt)?

      Ranvaig
      (off to look at recipes, and build spreadsheets)
    • Johnna Holloway
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 24 5:40 PM
        Change the title so the menu doesn't say "Old Meat."

        Johnnae

        Good luck ;-)

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 24 9:05 PM
          >Change the title so the menu doesn't say "Old Meat."

          Oops, make that *cold* meat.