Re: [cooking_rumpolt] URL

    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 4, 2012
      >Cooking-rumpolt would be my vote.
      >- Marion

      One point of confusion might be that the Yahoo group has an
      underline, and that can't be used in a URL, so I'd need to use a dash.

      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 4, 2012
        >I agree with Marion, Cooking-rumpolt.com But it is your prezzie,
        >you should pick!
        >Melissa

        If I could make up my mind, I'd have done this long ago. I've been
        talking about it since Geocities went away.

        Ranvaig
      • Melissa Long Blevins
        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 4, 2012
          Ah hah! Sorry : (
          Melissa

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 12 , Aug 4, 2012
            > >I agree with Marion, Cooking-rumpolt.com But it is your prezzie,
            >>you should pick!
            > >Melissa

            My husband just suggested Medieval-cooking-slut.com
            I think that would be a different kind of site.

            Message 5 of 12 , Aug 4, 2012
              COOKING-RUMPOLT.COM is mine for (at least) the next two years!!

              Ranvaig
            • Melissa Long Blevins
              Message 6 of 12 , Aug 4, 2012
                Yay! So happy for you! (and all of us as well ; )

                ________________________________
                Message 7 of 12 , Aug 5, 2012
                  On 5/08/2012 2:41 a.m., Sharon Palmer wrote:
                  > My birthday present to myself is to finally buy a URL and setup a
                  > website for Rumpolt. Should it be Cooking-Rumpolt.com or
                  > EinNewKochbuch.com.?
                  >
                  > Or does anyone have another nifty suggestion?

                  marx-rumpolt-is-the-sex-god-of-germany-and-ranvaig-is-his-handmaiden.net
                  is probably too long...

                  --
                  Antonia di Benedetto Calvo
                  -------------------------------------
                  Message 8 of 12 , Aug 5, 2012
                    Love it!!
                    Elisabeth de Calais

                    Message 9 of 12 , Aug 5, 2012
                      >On 5/08/2012 2:41 a.m., Sharon Palmer wrote:
                      >> My birthday present to myself is to finally buy a URL and setup a
                      >> website for Rumpolt. Should it be Cooking-Rumpolt.com or
                      >> EinNewKochbuch.com.?
                      >>
                      >> Or does anyone have another nifty suggestion?
                      >>

                      >marx-rumpolt-is-the-sex-god-of-germany-and-ranvaig-is-his-handmaiden.net
                      >is probably too long...

                      LMAO, I love that!