Re: [cooking_rumpolt] URL

  • Melissa Long Blevins
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 4, 2012
      I agree with Marion, Cooking-rumpolt.com  But it is your prezzie, you should pick!
      Melissa

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 4, 2012
        >Cooking-rumpolt would be my vote.
        >- Marion

        One point of confusion might be that the Yahoo group has an
        underline, and that can't be used in a URL, so I'd need to use a dash.

        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 4, 2012
          >I agree with Marion, Cooking-rumpolt.com But it is your prezzie,
          >you should pick!
          >Melissa

          If I could make up my mind, I'd have done this long ago. I've been
          talking about it since Geocities went away.

          Ranvaig
        • Melissa Long Blevins
          Message 4 of 12 , Aug 4, 2012
            Ah hah! Sorry : (
            Melissa

            ________________________________

            Message 5 of 12 , Aug 4, 2012
              > >I agree with Marion, Cooking-rumpolt.com But it is your prezzie,
              >>you should pick!
              > >Melissa

              My husband just suggested Medieval-cooking-slut.com
              I think that would be a different kind of site.

              Message 6 of 12 , Aug 4, 2012
                COOKING-RUMPOLT.COM is mine for (at least) the next two years!!

                Ranvaig
              • Melissa Long Blevins
                Message 7 of 12 , Aug 4, 2012
                  Yay! So happy for you! (and all of us as well ; )

                  ________________________________
                  COOKING-RUMPOLT.COM is mine for (at least) the next two years!!

                • Antonia di Benedetto Calvo
                  Message 8 of 12 , Aug 5, 2012
                    On 5/08/2012 2:41 a.m., Sharon Palmer wrote:
                    > My birthday present to myself is to finally buy a URL and setup a
                    > website for Rumpolt. Should it be Cooking-Rumpolt.com or
                    > EinNewKochbuch.com.?
                    >
                    > Or does anyone have another nifty suggestion?

                    marx-rumpolt-is-the-sex-god-of-germany-and-ranvaig-is-his-handmaiden.net
                    is probably too long...

                    --
                    Antonia di Benedetto Calvo
                    -------------------------------------
                    Message 9 of 12 , Aug 5, 2012
                      Love it!!
                      Elisabeth de Calais

                      Message 10 of 12 , Aug 5, 2012
                        >On 5/08/2012 2:41 a.m., Sharon Palmer wrote:
                        >> My birthday present to myself is to finally buy a URL and setup a
                        >> website for Rumpolt. Should it be Cooking-Rumpolt.com or
                        >> EinNewKochbuch.com.?
                        >>
                        >> Or does anyone have another nifty suggestion?
                        >>

                        >marx-rumpolt-is-the-sex-god-of-germany-and-ranvaig-is-his-handmaiden.net
                        >is probably too long...

                        LMAO, I love that!