URL

    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 4, 2012
      My birthday present to myself is to finally buy a URL and setup a
      website for Rumpolt. Should it be Cooking-Rumpolt.com or
      EinNewKochbuch.com.?

      Or does anyone have another nifty suggestion?

      Ranvaig
    • Marion McNealy
      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 4, 2012
        Cooking-rumpolt would be my vote.
        - Marion

        ________________________________
        My birthday present to myself is to finally buy a URL and setup a
        website for Rumpolt. Should it be Cooking-Rumpolt.com or
        EinNewKochbuch.com.?

        Or does anyone have another nifty suggestion?

      • Melissa Long Blevins
        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 4, 2012
          I agree with Marion, Cooking-rumpolt.com  But it is your prezzie, you should pick!
          Melissa

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 12 , Aug 4, 2012
            >Cooking-rumpolt would be my vote.
            >- Marion

            One point of confusion might be that the Yahoo group has an
            underline, and that can't be used in a URL, so I'd need to use a dash.

            Message 5 of 12 , Aug 4, 2012
              >I agree with Marion, Cooking-rumpolt.com But it is your prezzie,
              >you should pick!
              >Melissa

              If I could make up my mind, I'd have done this long ago. I've been
              talking about it since Geocities went away.

              Ranvaig
            • Melissa Long Blevins
              Message 6 of 12 , Aug 4, 2012
                Ah hah! Sorry : (
                Melissa

                ________________________________

                Message 7 of 12 , Aug 4, 2012
                  > >I agree with Marion, Cooking-rumpolt.com But it is your prezzie,
                  >>you should pick!
                  > >Melissa

                  My husband just suggested Medieval-cooking-slut.com
                  I think that would be a different kind of site.

                  Message 8 of 12 , Aug 4, 2012
                    COOKING-RUMPOLT.COM is mine for (at least) the next two years!!

                    Ranvaig
                  • Melissa Long Blevins
                    Message 9 of 12 , Aug 4, 2012
                      Yay! So happy for you! (and all of us as well ; )

                      ________________________________
                      COOKING-RUMPOLT.COM is mine for (at least) the next two years!!

                    • Antonia di Benedetto Calvo
                      Message 10 of 12 , Aug 5, 2012
                        On 5/08/2012 2:41 a.m., Sharon Palmer wrote:
                        > My birthday present to myself is to finally buy a URL and setup a
                        > website for Rumpolt. Should it be Cooking-Rumpolt.com or
                        > EinNewKochbuch.com.?
                        >
                        > Or does anyone have another nifty suggestion?

                        marx-rumpolt-is-the-sex-god-of-germany-and-ranvaig-is-his-handmaiden.net
                        is probably too long...

                        --
                        Antonia di Benedetto Calvo
                        -------------------------------------
                        Message 11 of 12 , Aug 5, 2012
                          Love it!!
                          Elisabeth de Calais

                          Message 12 of 12 , Aug 5, 2012
                            >On 5/08/2012 2:41 a.m., Sharon Palmer wrote:
                            >> My birthday present to myself is to finally buy a URL and setup a
                            >> website for Rumpolt. Should it be Cooking-Rumpolt.com or
                            >> EinNewKochbuch.com.?
                            >>
                            >> Or does anyone have another nifty suggestion?
                            >>

                            >marx-rumpolt-is-the-sex-god-of-germany-and-ranvaig-is-his-handmaiden.net
                            >is probably too long...

                            LMAO, I love that!