Re: [cooking_rumpolt] technical question

  • Nicole Uhl
    Message 1 of 7 , May 3 10:21 AM
       I was just talking  about the mails about "kellermeisterey", third banquet etc....

      wanting to ask if these are status updates or up for discussion :-)

      :-*

      Robyn

      Seit ich das Wort "Dings" kenne kann ich ALLES erklären!

      Message 2 of 7 , May 3 10:29 AM
        > I was just talking about the mails about "kellermeisterey", third
        >banquet etc....
        >
        >wanting to ask if these are status updates or up for discussion :-)

        Ok, I see what you are asking.

        The way I use this group, is both to ask people to review things, if
        they have time, and also to serve as a back up. So yes, they are up
        for discussion.