Re: [cooking_rumpolt] technical question

    Message 1 of 7 , May 3, 2012
      >if I have an suggestion to your "kellermeistery" etc posts can I
      >just brown nose into it or are those progression updates? :-)

      I am easily distracted.. and really didn't start translating
      Kellermeistery, working on the menus instead.
      But look at anything you like :)

      >Robyn
      >
      >:-*. I guess I told you in person that you are pure awesomness to
      >me, and I feel bad every time I shoot into it... cause you even
      >teach me stuff about rumpolt, while I look after terms and find out
      >you are merely right on subjects.
      >
      >I still can be wrong in so many ways, but some terms and
      >translations tickle me....

      And I can be wrong too. :) That's why I try to include where I found
      the definition.
      Sometimes it's not an issue or right or wrong, but of a different
      possible way to read it.

      Ranvaig
    • Nicole Uhl
      Message 2 of 7 , May 3, 2012
         I was just talking  about the mails about "kellermeisterey", third banquet etc....

        wanting to ask if these are status updates or up for discussion :-)

        :-*

        Robyn

        Seit ich das Wort "Dings" kenne kann ich ALLES erklären!

        Message 3 of 7 , May 3, 2012
          > I was just talking about the mails about "kellermeisterey", third
          >banquet etc....
          >
          >wanting to ask if these are status updates or up for discussion :-)

          Ok, I see what you are asking.

          The way I use this group, is both to ask people to review things, if
          they have time, and also to serve as a back up. So yes, they are up
          for discussion.