Progress

    Message 1 of 15 , May 1, 2012
      I've been transcribing the Office section at the beginning.. only 4
      pages left and the whole transcription is finished. I thought it was
      5 but just noticed that the last page is actually blank. Time for a
      break though.

      Ranvaig
    • lilinah@earthlink.net
      Message 2 of 15 , May 1, 2012
        Sharon Palmer/Ranvaig wrote:
        > I've been transcribing the Office section at the beginning.. only 4
        > pages left and the whole transcription is finished. I thought it was
        > 5 but just noticed that the last page is actually blank. Time for a
        > break though.

        I gotta say this is an amazing contribution you are making. And your dedication and perseverance are truly admirable.

        Thank you so much!

        Urtatim (that's err-tah-TEEM)
        the persona formerly known as Anahita