Kellermeistery

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2012
      << CLXXXIIII (HAB 468) >>

      Kellermeisterey:
      Das ist/ Ein kläricher Bericht/
      wie man alle Wein vor allen zufällen bewaren/
      die bresthafften wider bringen/ Kräuter vnd
      andere Wein/ Bier/ Essig/ vnd alle andere
      Getränck/ machen vnd bereiten sol/ daß sie
      natürlich/ vnd allen Menschen vnschadtlich/ zu
      trincken vnnd zu geniessen seindt.

      Cellar Mastery:
      This is/ a clear account/
      how one preserves all wine for every occurrence/
      restores the damaged/ herb and other wine/ beer/
      vinegar/ and all other drinks/ should make and
      prepare/ that they naturally/ and for all people
      are harmless to drink and enjoy.

      I said I'd post the first translations today...
      well its after midnight, but here is the first
      installment.

      I also uploaded versions formatted for two column
      printing. It is 427 pages long, size 10 type.
      Please don't send the whole thing to your printer
      without testing, to be sure your printer likes
      the format.