Fwd: Re: Hello

  • ranvaig@columbus.rr.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2007
      This message was sent to the owner address, not the posting address, so I am forwarding it.
      Ranvaig

    • iasmin@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 29, 2007
        That would be my fault. I sent it thinking my subscription had already been approved but it hadn't yet been, so it bounced to the owner. :) To get rid of all the forwarding carrots, let me retype it here:

        "Endeavor" is definitely an option. "Trachten zu machen" would then be
        "Endeavor to make." The sentence "Vom Ochsen seind drei und achtzigerlei
        Speise und Trachten zu machen" in full translation would be "From an
        ox there are three and eighty dishes (you can) endeavor to make." It's
        a section marker of sorts. Other sections go on to describe
        lamb/mutton (45 dishes), pigs (32 dishes), wild game, etc.

        Hope this helps,

        Iasmin

        From: ranvaig@...