Another new member

  • ranvaig@columbus.rr.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2007

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 30, 2013
        Welcome to another new member that joined the list. I suggest that
        you download the translation from the file section of the yahoo page.
        Please introduce yourself and let us know what you are looking for.

        sybillavonbrugh Comment from user:
        I play in the SCA and have become interested in period German cooking
        and am wanting to learn more about Marx Rumpolt

        Ranvaig, listmom
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 4, 2013
          >frauhirsch <gerrynjulie@....>
          >
          >Comment from user:
          >Hi, I am thinking about cooking a German renaissance feast for the
          >reenactment group I belong to and thought you might have some good
          >information.

          Welcome to the Rumpolt list. Please take a moment to introduce yourself.

          The Rumpolt recipes cover a lot of territory, almost overwhelmingly
          so. I'd recommend downloading the file from the Yahoo Group page,
          and looking it over. If you are looking for something specific, let
          me know, I might be able to help.

          Ranvaig, listmom