500Re: [cooking_rumpolt] OT: 16th c. German, not Rumpolt

  • Johnna Holloway
    Mar 9, 2010
      But of course he wasn't a cook and he was born in Bohemia.
      He was a pensioned chief clerk and mining engineer to the Fugger (the
      German mercantile and banking dynasty).

      He described foods; he didn't cook them.

      Johnnae