341Welcome

    Dec 7 9:14 AM
      We have several new members and I want to welcome you to the list.
      Please introduce yourself and your interests/experience with German
      food..

      I've been translating Max Rumpolt's Ein New Kochbuch for nearly 3
      years, usually in sprints when I have time. It's a big book, with
      much more left to go. Since I'm unemployed now, there has been a big
      sprint lately and more likely to come.

      You might go to the group website and look around in the files, where
      you can find the current translation and glossary.

      I mostly post geeky translation questions, but *any* question about
      pre-1600 German cooking is on topic for this list. Tell us about
      recipes you've tried, or feasts you have cooked. Especially if you
      used my translations. Its nice to know that the work is useful.