248Re: [cooking_rumpolt] Talking about the Turkey!

  • Stephanie Yokom
    Jul 19, 2009
      I will *DEFINITELY *share whatever progress I make on these recipes! I am
      getting excited about the whole process because when I was a child I did
      live in Germany for 3 years and it was the best time of my life. Can't beat
      stuffing a good curry wurst into a brotchen while eating frites and drinking
      and Orangina!

      Many people think that German food is bland.. I tell them it depends on the

      THEN DON'T EVEN get me started on the Christmas carnivals! Oh boy oh boy!!