223RE: [cooking_rumpolt] Proper type of beans?

  • otsisto
    Jun 13, 2009
      Modernly, Roman beans are not the same as Fava beans and I suspect weren't
      the same back then.

      These are Roman beans.
      http://tinyurl.com/lfmfav
      Sometimes refered to as cranberry beans or borlotti and found in many
      Italian bean dishes.

      Beans/list, modern
      http://www.foodsubs.com/Beans.html

      De