2107Re: Thank you!

  • Alesone Gray
    Apr 9 12:32 PM
      I have that in the other doc I am working on. It is longer and more involved. However, I will add it to this one.

      I meant no offense. I will take the recipes down until I have time to add it.

      It has been a very, very long weekend, and I am sure there will be a bunch of other things that I have missed also.

      Alesone

      --- In cooking_rumpolt@yahoogroups.com, Sharon Palmer <ranvaig@...> wrote:

      > I'm very glad that you found my transliteration and my translation to
      > be useful.
      >
      > But I'm rather sad that I don't see "Transliteration and Translation
      > by Ranvaig Weaver mka Sharon Palmer, copyright 2013." And the
      > Welserin recipe should be "translation by Valoise Armstrong,
      > copyright 1998."
      >
      > It matters.
      >
      > Ranvaig
      >
      > >Here you go.