2045Re: [cooking_rumpolt] Re: need inspiration

    Jan 23, 2013
      you take care of you.
      I had hoped I had a jar of beets in the pantry (I can them when I have the time for stuff like this) but I didnt see one... and they are better if they sit for a few weeks.

      hm let me look at the salad section.  was contemplating maybe a pie, but what kind....