1698Re: [cooking_rumpolt] Welcome

  • Susan Fox
    Apr 30 10:15 AM
      On 4/30/2012 8:22 AM, Sharon Palmer wrote:

      > >Welcome to Cooking Rumpolt, We have a couple of new members. The
      > >translations are in the File section for download. Feel free to ask
      > >questions. Mostly I talk about translation issues, but I *love* to
      > >hear about people using the recipes, or even just reading them.
      > >

      > And more new members. Welcome Selene and Robin of Rye.
      >
      > Ranvaig

      Thank you! I find translation and interpretation so very interesting.

      Dame Selene Colfox, OP, Lux Caidis and other local cookery awards.
      Outside of the SCA: managing editor of Hollywood News Calendar, former
      board member of the Culinary Historians of Southern California. Will
      cook anything, any century. Want to brace up my German culinary
      knowledge and explore Austrian cooking history also, having grown up
      with an "auntie" from Innsbruck who inspired me from about age 10 onwards.

      Cheers,
      Selene