151[cooking_rumpolt] Re: Vom Lamb 5

  • ranvaig@columbus.rr.com
    Oct 29, 2008
      >Please let me know if you would prefer I NOT post my musing in this
      >manner. I could send offlist if you prefer, but I thought this way
      >others could chime in, because they may see it differently.

      Oh goodness no, that's why I set up this list, to hopefully get the best translation. Your German is much better than mine. I think the work I'm doing is worthwhile, but that doesn't mean it can't be improved on.

      In the way my screwy mind works, when the translation was the only thing on my plate I couldn't focus on it. Now that I have a mundane deadline staring at me.. I'm translating instead.

    • Show all 30 messages in this topic