stacy are you out there

  • ets20012001
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 5, 2006
      hey stacy

      listening to tha goat off and on i've been hearing more and more of
      your tunes . do you have a disc of them put together yet?

      ets
    • Stacy
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 25, 2006
        Not officially yet, no.

        I'm working up some new material centered more around the whol "one
        man band" thing, a little more rock, little less folk/country than
        I've been doing.

        Sorry, I check the net at work only these days, not sure how I missed
        this message, I apologize.

        Stacy

        http://www.myspace.com/stacypuckett

        --- In cookietinbanjo@yahoogroups.com, "ets20012001" <ets20012001@...>
        wrote:

        > hey stacy
        >
        > listening to tha goat off and on i've been hearing more and more of
        > your tunes . do you have a disc of them put together yet?
        >
        > ets

      • ets20012001
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 28, 2006
          would you consider making me up a sample disc ? give me a shout of
          list when you get a chance.

          ets

          --- In cookietinbanjo@yahoogroups.com, "Stacy" <stacypuckett@...>