1 member, 5 messages added in the last 7 days
The Controlled Vocabulary group is for people who wish to engage in discussions related to the use of Controlled Vocabularies, Hierarchies, Thesauri, and Classification schemes used in databases, with a specific interest in image databases. Other topics of interest, such as the use of IPTC meta data, Dublin Core, XML, and Adobe Photoshop's XMP data format are fair game as well. For additional details see the parent website: http://www.ControlledVocabulary.com/
- Data Formats
- Aug 16, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.