Control Freak EPROM images available?

  • marleybobz
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2013
      Hello everyone

      I have a chip programmer and was wondering if anyone had a BIN or HEX image of the Control Freak Studio Edition that they could share?

      I would be pleased to burn updates for anyone if an image was available - I'm a great believer in sharing information and knowledge rather than charging - especially when it is for creative pursuits.

      Cheers

      TC