Yamaha XG Profiles

  • Daniel
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2012
      Hi everyone, I have made up different programs for the Yamaha XG spec if anyone is interested. This is all of the sysex commands for multipart, including aftertouch, modulation, pitch EG. And then a program per effect, such as reverb and chorus, variations and many of the insertion effects (there's about 50 and I haven't finished them all yet).

      I have different programs for Scale Tunings too.

      Anyone interested in that?

      Daniel.