control freak editors

  • somethingkillingyou
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 28, 2010
      Hi guys,

      where do I find the control freak(s) editors?
      in the file section there are only two 'studio edition' ones...
      but what if you're about to buy a control freak original or live edition? you'll need the appropriate editor too...
      the links in kenton's page are dead...
      http://www.kentonuk.com/downloads/cf_editors.shtml

      greetings

      F.

      p.s.
      instead, you can still download the spin doctor editor...
      http://www.kentonuk.com/software/v_spindoc.exe
      http://www.kentonuk.com/downloads/spindoctor_editor.shtml
    • somethingkillingyou
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 16, 2010
        well, it proved to be a false alarm, as the site is working now!
        it was offline btw the first time that I checked...

        http://www.vcontrol.co.uk/download.htm

        well... is there anyone there btw?

        I recently bought a CF original (OS 4501/423); I did some profiles for my Kawai K3, and I'm working on Kawai K1 and K4 profiles as well... next, I'd like to do some for my Ensoniq SD1 and Quasimidi Sirius and Raven... to set up all those profiles and all those parameters is REALLY time consuming, but it is time well spent in the end, as I'm now enjoying my synths much more than before!
        I'm not even looking anymore for new synths (do you know what G.A.S. is?)!!! To program new sounds is a breeze now that I'm not struggling anymore with a mass of menus and a single alpha-dial/data slider...

        finally, I'd like to have access to some profiles for Cubase SX and Wavelab too... I can't stand using the mouse to mix and master tracks...