EPROM update

  • Enrique
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2008
      Hi. New member here.

      I've just bought a KCF orignal (firmware ver.4501/423)

      I read Kenton is selling EPROM upgrades and would like to access all
      the profiles as listed on the site.

      Could anyone comment your experiences on changing the emprom in the
      KCF? Implies any soldering skills? Will I get direct control over all
      the listed on cfrk_full_prof_list.pdf?

      Many thanks.
      Enrique