any experience with the following synths...?

  • somethingkillingyou
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2008
      Hi there,

      I'm looking for a midi controller for the following synths:
      Kawai K1(m) and K3; Quasimidi RavenMax...

      any experience with at least one of these beasts?

      reading midi implementation charts for these synths, I can say that
      they receive/send only some limited CC numbers, so controlling will
      involve
      SysEx data or other stuff for sure...

      also, to find one of these Control Freak models or even a Spin Doctor
      seems to be impossible... :(

      help needed!

      Fabio