problems controlling my TX7

  • boris_franck
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9 8:39 PM
      Hello,

      Does anybody actually uses Kenton profiles for the Yamaha TX-7? I
      don't know if i missed a setting on the tx7 or control freak but it
      doesn't work...
      Maybe must i use one specific midi channel? Maybe must i put the
      freak's R/T value #1 on a specific value (as it appears on the
      profile's sysex strings) ?
      I tried many combinations of settings on both machines but no luck..
      Any tx7 user around?

      Boris