Control Freak Live 2 Overlay in file section.

  • acidmitch
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2006
      Hey Y'All,
      JKP from Kenton Electronics has kindly supplied a blank overlay for the
      Control Freak Live 2,which I have uploaded to the file section.
      You can also get it here :
      http://www.kentonuk.com/download/cflive2_template.tif
      If you can print 1:1, then it should come out the right size although it
      is slightly larger than standard paper size and you may need to print
      only part of the drawing.

      In case you need to scale it,

      the true overall width is : 304.80mm (12.00")
      the true overall depth is : 154.40mm ( 6.07874")
      the true distance between knobs (horizontally) is : 25.40mm (1.00")
      the true distance between knobs (vertically) is : 41.275mm (1.625")

      If you can only print in A4 size it is possible to crop the image and
      print in landscape mode to fit.
      JKP has informed me that there are 2 different models of Control Freak
      Live with different knob spacings.The template supplied is for the
      second revision.I'm not sure how to tell which model you will have
      other than emailing Kenton or print the template and see.

      Enjoy,
      Acid Mitch