Kenton Setup for Roland XV3080 Controls

  • slickwidit73
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2004
      Hey Guys...am new to the forum so pls forgive my simplicity...

      I have a modest setup & am trying to find out it anyone on here has
      a similar synth along with the Kenton Control Freak....

      If so, do u have a patch set up already to control your Roland synth?

      Am a bit simple & havent figure out totally how to map it all out

      Cheers in advance

      Slick