Elementary School Librarian

  • Wilson, Bruce
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2006
      Good Afternoon,

      This email is to inform you there is an anticipated opening for an elementary librarian for the 2006-07 school year. This is a full-time contracted position that is new to our district. Previously, the library science position had been split between our middle school and my elementary building. The Pen Argyl School District is a small district with around 2,000 students. My building is a K-3 building and has about 500 students. We are located in the northeast part of the state. If you are interested in applying for the opening, send your resume, cover letter and supporting documents to:

      Dr. William Haberl, Superintendent

      Pen Argyl Area School District

      1620 Teels Road

      Pen Argyl, PA 18072

      If you have any questions, please contact me.

      We hope to hear from you.

      Phil Giaquinto

      Principal

      Plainfield Elementary School