Hypocritical self styled intellectual freedom advocate librarians

  • Don Saklad
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2004
      Hypocritical self styled intellectual freedom advocate librarians can
      be unfair in their own practices when intellectual freedom is involved.

      Around the web we find library related listserver forums where censoring
      is done without objection.

      For example at http://listserv.dom.edu/archives/stumpers-l.html
      the moderator censors contributors with whom others disagree.