Extended Closing date for Call for Papers : ICTK2012, Bangalore, India

  • ictk2012
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2012
      *** APOLOGIES FOR CROSS-POSTING ***

      International Conference on Trends in Knowledge and Information Dynamics- 10-13, July, 2012

      Hosted by:
      Documentation Research and Training Centre (DRTC)
      Indian Statistical Institute (ISI)

      Bangalore, India

      http://drtc.isibang.ac.in/ictk
      Email: ictk2012@...

      Documentation Research and Training Centre (DRTC) of Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) was founded by late Prof. S.R. Ranganathan in 1962. We are happy to announce ICTK-2012 as part of DRTC Golden Jubilee celebrations.

      CALL FOR PAPERS

      We invite extended abstracts in English on a wide range of themes and sub themes.

      Broadly the themes of the conference are divided into main streams. However, authors are encouraged to submit papers on narrower and related areas, as the following are only broader guiding themes.

      Stream 1: Trends in Library Education and Research

      Stream 2: Trends in Public Library Services

      Stream 3: Trends in Domain Specific Information Systems and Service

      Stream 4: Trends in Open Access to Information and Data

      Stream 5: Trends in ICT applications to Library and Information Science

      For complete list of topics please visit http://drtc.isibang.ac.in/ictk/subthemes

      Extended abstract in specified template may be sent to: ictk2012 at drtc dot isibang dot ac dot in

      LAST DATE FOR ...

      Submission of Extended Abstract: 29th February , 2012

      Acceptance of Extended Abstract: 15th March, 2012

      Submission of Full Paper: 15th April, 2012

      Camera Ready Copy (after suggestions from reviewers): 1st June, 2012

      Registration: Opens from 15th December,2011 onwards

      CONTACT AND ENQUIRY

      Prof. A.R.D. Prasad (Convener - ICTK-2012)

      Documentation Research & Training Centre (DRTC),
      Indian Statistical Institute (I.S.I),
      8th Mile, Mysore Road, R.V. College Post,
      Bangalore - 560059, Karnataka INDIA

      Phone: +91-80-28482711
      Fax : 91-80-28484265
      Email: ictk2012 at drtc dot isibang dot ac dot in