FW: Chronicle search agent: Arts/cultural organizations

  • Bruce Wilson
    Message 1 of 48 , Sep 14, 2007
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Bruce Alan Wilson [mailto:bawilson@...]
      Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2007 11:45 PM
      To: brucewilson@...
      Subject: FW: Chronicle search agent: Arts/cultural organizations

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Job_Alert_Do_Not_Reply@...
      [mailto:Job_Alert_Do_Not_Reply@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2007 3:37 AM
      To: BAWILSON@...

      The Chronicle of Higher Education
      e-mail job-alert service

      Dear Chronicle reader,

      Your job search agent, Arts/cultural organizations, found 3 new listings,
      sorted
      below by location.
      To see all matching jobs, visit us on the web at this address:
      http://chronicle.com/cgi2-bin/texis/jobs/search?id=43379258

      * Director of Education
      San Francisco Opera Association (California)
      (date posted: 9/6/2007)
      http://chronicle.com/jobs/id.php?id=0000521509-01&pg=e

      * Art
      Center of Creative Arts - COCA (Missouri)
      (date posted: 9/10/2007)
      http://chronicle.com/jobs/id.php?id=0000520380-01&pg=e

      * Director, Arthur Ross Gallery
      University of Pennsylvania (Pennsylvania)
      (date posted: 9/7/2007)
      http://chronicle.com/jobs/id.php?id=0000521932-01&pg=e

      Recent career news & advice:

      * There are ways to dress in academe, Ms. Mentor cautions,
      and every fashion choice does send a message.
      --> SEE http://chronicle.com/jobs/news/2007/08/2007091101c/careers.html

      * As writers, if we are to find our readers, we need to think about
      their pleasure, not just our information.
      --> SEE http://chronicle.com/jobs/news/2007/08/2007091001c/careers.html

      * On the continuum from purist to profligate, where do most
      academics fall when it comes to selling desk copies?
      --> SEE http://chronicle.com/jobs/news/2007/08/2007090701c/careers.html

      * Exactly what kind of work are faculty members doing
      when no one's watching?
      --> SEE http://chronicle.com/jobs/news/2007/08/2007090601c/careers.html

      * The tenure process is a lot like exercise. You don't make
      the effort because you enjoy it. You do it because it will
      pay off in the long run.
      --> SEE http://chronicle.com/jobs/news/2007/08/2007090501c/careers.html

      * Join us in our online discussion forums to talk
      about academic work and life -- or just about anything else.
      Registration is free.
      --> SEE http://chronicle.com/forums/

      * For in-depth information provided by colleges, universities,
      and other organizations, see Employer Profiles. Recent
      additions: St. Edward's University and Western Oregon
      University.
      --> SEE http://chronicle.com/jobs/profiles

      This job alert is just the beginning ...

      Are you getting the most out of Chronicle Careers? When you sign up for your
      free Chronicle Careers account, you can create multiple CV's and resumes,
      compose personalized cover letters, and then apply for jobs directly online.

      To learn more about the benefits of our customized services, and to sign up
      for
      your free Chronicle Careers account, visit
      http://ChronicleCareers.com/home/?ja9

      You're receiving this message because you have asked to be notified when new
      job
      listings on Chronicle Careers match the following
      criteria:

      Category: Arts/cultural organizations
      Location:
      Keyword(s):
      Search ZIP code:
      Search radius:
      This search is named:
      Arts/cultural organizations

      This search was sent to:
      BAWILSON@...

      TO STOP RECEIVING THIS NOTIFICATION, click on this link:
      http://chronicle.com/jobs/delete_agent.php?id=43379258

      If you would like to modify this search, change your e-mail address, or
      start
      receiving future alerts in HTML format, simply cancel this agent and create
      new one by performing a new
      search on our site: http://chronicle.com/jobs/

      Visit us on the Web -- http://chronicle.com

      Careers & advice -- http://chroniclecareers.com

      Essays & commentary -- http://chroniclereview.com

      Nonprofit news -- http://philanthropy.com

      Grant information -- http://philanthropy.com/grants

      Arts & Letters Daily -- http://aldaily.com

      If you have comments or questions, please send a message to
      careers@...

      Copyright (c) 2007 The Chronicle of Higher Education, Inc.
    • Wilson, Bruce
      Message 48 of 48 , Oct 20, 2008
        Bruce A. Wilson, M.Ed., M.S.L.S., C.A.S.
        Reference Librarian, W.Va. State Law Library
        304-558-2607 (direct dial: 304-340-3980)
        FAX: 304-558-3673

        The bicycle is the most civilized conveyance known to man. Other forms
        of transport grow daily more nightmarish. Only the bicycle remains pure
        in heart. ~Iris Murdoch, The Red and the Green

        Your job search agent, Arts/cultural organizations, found 1 new listing
        To see
        all matching jobs, visit us on the web at this address:
        http://chronicle.com/cgi2-bin/texis/jobs/search?id=43379258

        * Executive Director
        Literary Arts (Oregon)
        (date posted: 10/9/2008)
        http://chronicle.com/jobs/id.php?id=0000578516-01&pg=e

        Recent career news & advice:

        * Too many academics have perfected the art of pouncing
        ruthlessly on a politically wounded colleague.
        --> SEE http://chronicle.com/jobs/news/2008/10/2008101501c.htm

        * Advice for candidates on what hiring committees at community
        colleges are searching for in a faculty member.
        --> SEE http://chronicle.com/jobs/news/2008/10/2008101401c.htm

        * After a four-year hiatus from the classroom, a professor
        finds it both familiar and new again.
        --> SEE http://chronicle.com/jobs/news/2008/10/2008101301c.htm

        * Why are so many artists and writers preoccupied by the
        so-called demise of bookish culture?
        --> SEE http://chronicle.com/jobs/news/2008/10/2008101001c.htm

        * Shouldn't seven years of graduate school have helped
        me avoid taking a job just to have a job?
        --> SEE http://chronicle.com/jobs/news/2008/10/2008100901c.htm

        * Join us in our online discussion forums to talk
        about academic work and life -- or just about anything else.
        Registration is free.
        --> SEE http://chronicle.com/forums/

        * For in-depth information provided by colleges, universities,
        and other organizations, see Employer Profiles. Recent
        additions: St. Edward's University and Western Oregon
        University.
        --> SEE http://chronicle.com/jobs/profiles

        Sign up now for your free Chronicle Careers account

        Now you can customize your entire job search with Chronicle Careers.
        thousands of job listings, create multiple CV's and resumes, compose

        http://ChronicleCareers.com/home/?ja6

        You're receiving this message because you have asked to be notified when
        new job
        listings on Chronicle Careers match the following
        criteria:

        Category: Arts/cultural organizations
        Location:
        Keyword(s):
        Search ZIP code:
        Search radius:
        This search is named:
        Arts/cultural organizations

        This search was sent to:
        BAWILSON@...

        TO STOP RECEIVING THIS NOTIFICATION, click on this link:
        http://chronicle.com/jobs/delete_agent.php?id=43379258

        If you would like to modify this search, change your e-mail address, or
        start
        receiving future alerts in HTML format, simply cancel this agent and
        create a
        new one by performing a new
        search on our site: http://chronicle.com/jobs/

        Visit us on the Web -- http://chronicle.com