FW: Chronicle search agent: Libraries

  • Wilson, Bruce
    Message 1 of 45 , Sep 5, 2006
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Bruce Alan Wilson [mailto:bawilson@...]
      Sent: Saturday, September 02, 2006 12:34 AM
      To: Wilson, Bruce
      Subject: FW: Chronicle search agent: Libraries

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Job_Alert_Do_Not_Reply@...
      [mailto:Job_Alert_Do_Not_Reply@...]
      Sent: Friday, September 01, 2006 4:07 AM
      To: BAWILSON@...
      Subject: Chronicle search agent: Libraries

      The Chronicle of Higher Education
      e-mail job-alert service

      Dear Chronicle reader,

      Your job search agent, Libraries, found 4 new listings, sorted below by
      location.
      To see all matching jobs, visit us on the web at this address:
      http://chronicle.com/cgi2-bin/texis/jobs/search?id=42342498

      Customize your job search with Chronicle Careers

      Manage your entire job search with the new personalized features of
      Chronicle
      Careers. In addition to searching thousands of current job listings, you
      can
      create multiple CV's and resumes, compose personalized cover letters,
      and then
      apply for jobs directly online.

      To learn more about the benefits of our new customized services, and to
      register
      for your free Chronicle Careers account, visit
      http://ChronicleCareers.com/home

      * Section Head, Eckhardt-Gramatte Music Library
      University of Manitoba (Canada)
      (date posted: 8/31/2006)
      http://chronicle.com/jobs/id.php?id=0000471381-01&pg=e

      * Research and Grants Manager
      Enoch Pratt Free Library (Maryland)
      (date posted: 8/30/2006)
      http://chronicle.com/jobs/id.php?id=0000471211-01&pg=e

      * Senior Cataloger, Burns Library
      Boston College (Massachusetts)
      (date posted: 8/30/2006)
      http://chronicle.com/jobs/id.php?id=0000471311-01&pg=e

      * Assistant Dean for Public Services
      University of Texas at San Antonio (Texas)
      (date posted: 8/28/2006)
      http://chronicle.com/jobs/id.php?id=0000470651-01&pg=e

      Recent career news & advice:

      * A professor finds a new way to communicate with colleagues
      and students and is only occasionally troubled by his sparse
      friend count.
      --> SEE
      http://chronicle.com/jobs/news/2006/09/2006090101c/careers.html

      * A case can be made that caregiving leaves and flexible work
      arrangements benefit institutions as well as individuals.
      Academic parents just need to make that case.
      --> SEE
      http://chronicle.com/jobs/news/2006/08/2006083101c/careers.html

      * Is lack of time the only reason why the job search of a
      former student-services administrator has been so lackluster?
      --> SEE
      http://chronicle.com/jobs/news/2006/08/2006083001c/careers.html

      * Is it better to find suitable people to fill prescribed positions
      or to craft positions based on the talent already in place?
      --> SEE
      http://chronicle.com/jobs/news/2006/08/2006082901c/careers.html

      * Perhaps reading my syllabi aloud on the first day of class
      seems boring because my syllabi are boring.
      --> SEE
      http://chronicle.com/jobs/news/2006/08/2006082801c/careers.html

      * Join us in our new and improved discussion forums to talk
      about academic work and life -- or just about anything else.
      Registration is free.
      --> SEE http://chronicle.com/forums/

      * For in-depth information provided by colleges, universities,
      and other organizations, see Employer Profiles. Recent
      additions: St. Edward's University and Western Oregon
      University.
      --> SEE http://chronicle.com/jobs/profiles

      Be fully informed for your next job interview!
      The Chronicle's e-mailed Daily Report keeps you up-to-date in a matter
      of
      minutes by quickly summarizing current events in higher education while
      providing links to complete coverage on our subscriber-only Web site. To
      start
      receiving the Daily Report, subscribe to The Chronicle at
      http://chronicle.com/4free/?ja2

      You're receiving this message because you have asked to be notified when
      new job
      listings on Chronicle Careers match the following
      criteria:

      Category: Libraries
      Location:
      Keyword(s):
      Search ZIP code:
      Search radius:
      This search is named:
      Libraries

      This search was sent to:
      BAWILSON@...

      TO STOP RECEIVING THIS NOTIFICATION, click on this link:
      http://chronicle.com/jobs/delete_agent.php?id=42342498

      If you would like to modify this search, change your e-mail address, or
      start
      receiving future alerts in HTML format, simply cancel this agent and
      create a
      new one by performing a new
      search on our site: http://chronicle.com/jobs/

      Visit us on the Web -- http://chronicle.com

      Careers & advice -- http://chroniclecareers.com

      Essays & commentary -- http://chroniclereview.com

      Nonprofit news -- http://philanthropy.com

      Grant information -- http://philanthropy.com/grants

      Arts & Letters Daily -- http://aldaily.com

      If you have comments or questions, please send a message to
      careers@...

      Copyright (c) 2006 The Chronicle of Higher Education, Inc.
    • Bruce Wilson
      Message 45 of 45 , Oct 1, 2007
        Your job search agent, Libraries, found 2 new listings, sorted below by
        location.
        To see all matching jobs, visit us on the web at this address:
        http://chronicle.com/cgi2-bin/texis/jobs/search?id=42342498

        * Serials and Technology Librarian
        Rutgers University at Newark (New Jersey)
        (date posted: 9/24/2007)
        http://chronicle.com/jobs/id.php?id=0000522845-01&pg=e

        * Head Librarian, Architecture and Planning Library
        University of Texas at Austin (Texas)
        (date posted: 9/28/2007)
        http://chronicle.com/jobs/id.php?id=0000525594-01&pg=e

        Recent career news & advice:

        * It was only after leaving academe that a historian learned
        how to use, interpret, and preserve historical artifacts.
        --> SEE http://chronicle.com/jobs/news/2007/10/2007100101c/careers.html

        * Want to know what an editor is really thinking when he's
        reading that article you submitted?
        --> SEE http://chronicle.com/jobs/news/2007/09/2007092801c/careers.html

        * At 36, an aspiring senior administrator finds that her age
        tips the balance against her candidacy.
        --> SEE http://chronicle.com/jobs/news/2007/09/2007092701c/careers.html

        * A Ph.D. in the geological sciences who has had great
        success in research nonetheless hopes to land a job
        at a place where teaching actually matters.
        --> SEE http://chronicle.com/jobs/news/2007/09/2007092601c/careers.html

        * Is it a conflict of interest, or just plain stupid, to share tricks
        of the trade with another nonprofit group?
        --> SEE http://chronicle.com/jobs/news/2007/09/2007092501c/careers.html

        * Join us in our online discussion forums to talk
        about academic work and life -- or just about anything else.
        Registration is free.
        --> SEE http://chronicle.com/forums/

        * For in-depth information provided by colleges, universities,
        and other organizations, see Employer Profiles. Recent
        additions: St. Edward's University and Western Oregon
        University.
        --> SEE http://chronicle.com/jobs/profiles

        Sign up now for your free Chronicle Careers account

        Now you can customize your entire job search with Chronicle Careers. Search
        thousands of job listings, create multiple CV's and resumes, compose
        personalized cover letters, and then apply for jobs directly online.

        To learn more about the benefits of our customized services, and to sign up
        http://ChronicleCareers.com/home/?ja6

[...]

        Copyright (c) 2007 The Chronicle of Higher Education, Inc.