Context 22 information

  • contextmod
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2009
      Hello everyone,

      We've got a new date and new hotel for Context 22. The convention will be held
      August 28-30, 2009 at the Doubletree Hotel near the intersection of North High and 270.

      http://preview.tinyurl.com/9aa2nq

      We've set the convention a bit earlier this year to try to avoid ongoing conflicts
      with other events in Columbus, namely OSU football games. Also, our past two
      conventions have taken place during the first few weeks of the autumn quarter
      at OSU, which has made last-minute work difficult if not impossible for our
      several staff members who work at the university.

      We don't have our main GoHs set yet; once those details are worked out, we'll
      reopen registration on our website.

      If you are a professional writer/editor and you would like to lead a workshop,
      please send a proposal or a short list potential workshop topics along with
      your teaching credits to contextsf@...

      Best wishes,
      Context 22