Regional Competition Meet Announcement

  • Rod Schafer
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28 3:17 AM
      Folks-

      Pittsburgh Space Command's first regional meet of 2012, Reach For The Sky 24 will take place next weekend May 5-6 in Grove City, PA. We have a new launch site to fly from! It is the 500 acre Weber Farm located 3 miles East of Grove City. We just acquired this field in January and have been flying there since February. We are currently working on getting an FAA waiver to fly high power for June's SCST-12 meet. We will have a porta john on site. There are many hotel, restaurant chains and shopping places within a 3-5 mile drive from the launch site. This is the location of the Grove City Outlets.

      The address of the Weber Farm is:

      595 Tieline Road
      Grove City, PA 16127-4841

      Here are the events:

      1/4A SD
      A SRD
      A HD
      D DELD
      OSL

      Go to www.psc473.org for more directions to the field. Hope to see you next weekend!!

      We do plan to have a Saturday evening dinner at one of the restaurants TBD.

      Fly'em High,

      Rod Schafer
      RFTS-24 CD