c'Roc "Mentor" List (was: c'Roc Members by State)

  • Lee James
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2009
      DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE!

      I'm compiling a list of c'Roc members, by state, who want to help NAR competitors (especially newbies) in their area. I'll build, maintin and publish the list. I'll only publish the info you specify. To volunteer to be on the list, click the link below.

      I want to be a c'Roc Mentor!

      If you have any questions, please respond directly to me by personal email (NOT THE LIST) only.

      O. Lee James, III

      Thanks!

      O. Lee James, III   NAR 15058 SR L0
      SFC, US Army Field Artillery (cannons and Pershing missiles)
      TCC Custodian   http://www.tccnar.org

    • The Competition Consortium Custodian
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 30, 2009
        Here are the raw links: