CJC 2001

  • chico385
    Message 1 of 1524 , Nov 29, 2000
      Hey whats the deal Guj? :) I haven't seen any
      posts about the CJC for way too long.. Is it still
      being worked on behind the scenes or do we need to pick
      up the pace? Once again just let me know if there is
      any way that I can help, just e-mail me at
      Chico@... If you'd rather speak to me in person about it
      you can either ask Ferret for my number (if he still
      has it) or just get it from me via e-mail. lets do
      this people!<br><br> Chico The Showoff
    • Darean De Shameless
      Message 1524 of 1524 , Nov 15, 2004
        i use them and theay work fine