, added in the last 7 days
The Association for Constraint Programming Discussion Group offers researchers interested in constraint satisfaction, constraint programming, and optimisation, a forum for debating important issues for the development of constraints as both an academic field of research and as a technology for solving real world problems in industry.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Feb 23, 2006
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.