New additions to the website

  • Monica
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 30, 2011
      Important additions today. A short autobiography of Connie and a telegram about his life, at the Articles section. Also rare photos from Rasputin and Die Reise um die Erde in 80 Tagen.

      http://conradveidt.wordpress.com/
    • Monica
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 29, 2012
        Lots of great additions today at Movies II - rare photos of Conrad from my collection and also some very nice screencaps from an excellent copy that I have of the rare film The Men in Her Life (1941).

        For those who are interested to purchase a very good copy of The Men in Her Life, please contact me at conradveidtforever@...

        Thank you.

        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 28 5:59 AM
          Visit http://conradveidt.wordpress.com/ for several nice additions and also an important announcement.
        • Monica
          Message 4 of 11 , May 13, 2012
            Many new photos today! You could find the newest additions as it follows:

            Gallery>Family Life

            Movies I>Carlos und Elisabeth (1923/24)

            Movies II>I Was a Spy (1933)

            Message 5 of 11 , May 30, 2012
              Check http://conradveidt.wordpress.com/ for lots of great scans from the Paul Ickes book about Conrad. Special thanks to Birgit from Germany!
            • Monica
              Message 6 of 11 , Jun 10, 2012
                Check the website for some magnificent scans from the book about Conrad, by Ramin.

                Message 7 of 11 , Jun 16, 2012
                  *Lots of new additions today. Special thanks to Birgit for some of the great scans.

                  Gallery

                  <Portraits

                  Movies I

                  <Carlos und Elisabeth (1923/24)

                  <Lady Hamilton (1921)

                  <The Beloved Rogue (1927)

                  <Other silent films

                  Movies II

                  <Dark Journey (1937)

                  <I Was a Spy (1933)

                  <Der Mann, der den Mord beging (1930/31)

                  <Rome Express (1932)

                  <Wilhelm Tell (1934)

                  <Jew Suess (1934)

                  <The Thief of Bagdad (1940)

                  <The Passing of the Third Floor Back (1935)

                  <Casablanca (1942)

                  http://conradveidt.wordpress.com/