New additions on the website

  • Monica
    Message 1 of 61 , Aug 30, 2011
      Many new additions at Movies I, Movies II and at the Articles section, including an interesting interview that Conrad gave during the filming of Dark Journey, about the future of his career. Special thanks to Michelle Drury for several scanned articles. I also posted TCM's presentation for the Conrad Veidt Day, scanned from the TCM TV guide.

      http://conradveidt.wordpress.com/
    • monik.ilie
      Message 61 of 61 , Sep 14, 2016

        New scans today. The additions can be found at

        Articles

        Books and magazines

        Photo gallery – Movie stills, Family and friends

        Conrad Veidt Forever