New additions on the website

  • Monica
    Message 1 of 51 , Aug 30, 2011
      Many new additions at Movies I, Movies II and at the Articles section, including an interesting interview that Conrad gave during the filming of Dark Journey, about the future of his career. Special thanks to Michelle Drury for several scanned articles. I also posted TCM's presentation for the Conrad Veidt Day, scanned from the TCM TV guide.

      http://conradveidt.wordpress.com/
    • monik.ilie
      Message 51 of 51 , Nov 27, 2014

        Several new scans today, mostly scans from my collection.

        Special thanks to Alex Murd for his splendid sketches of Conrad. You could find them at https://conradveidtforever.wordpress.com/fan-tributes/others/

        Also thanks to Birgit for her contribution.

        You could find the rest of the additions at

        Books and magazines

        Photo gallery – Movie stills and Portraits

        Fight for Conrad Veidt!