New additions on the website

  • Monica
    Message 1 of 50 , Aug 30, 2011
      Many new additions at Movies I, Movies II and at the Articles section, including an interesting interview that Conrad gave during the filming of Dark Journey, about the future of his career. Special thanks to Michelle Drury for several scanned articles. I also posted TCM's presentation for the Conrad Veidt Day, scanned from the TCM TV guide.

      http://conradveidt.wordpress.com/
    • monik.ilie
      Message 50 of 50 , Mar 16

        Plenty of updates today. Special thanks to Birgit for part of the scans.

        You could find the new additions as follows:

        -Books and magazines

        -Photo gallery

        <Family and friends

        <Movie stills