New additions on the website

  • Monica
    Message 1 of 52 , Aug 30, 2011
      Many new additions at Movies I, Movies II and at the Articles section, including an interesting interview that Conrad gave during the filming of Dark Journey, about the future of his career. Special thanks to Michelle Drury for several scanned articles. I also posted TCM's presentation for the Conrad Veidt Day, scanned from the TCM TV guide.

      http://conradveidt.wordpress.com/
    • monik.ilie
      Message 52 of 52 , Aug 7

        Some new scans today, including two rare magazine covers of Conrad and a postcard from the lost silent film Henriette Jacoby. You could find them at

        – Books and Magazines

        -Photo gallery — Movie stills

        Fight for Conrad Veidt!