kite demo at Brenton Point, RI this Sunday

  • highflyra@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2001
      High Flyers Flight Co. is running a Kites & Kiting Presentation to 155 arts
      students from Bristol, CT. There are also 20 chaperones in attendance. Our
      goal is to give them a show of kites. We'll talk about kites, kite flying,
      clubs etc., but especially about flying kites with set up and kite flying
      demos by Scott Weider, Jay Nunes, Jim & Matthew Perry, Art St Pierre and
      Steve Letourneau. Local kiters are welcome to come and fill the sky at
      Brenton Point on noon Sunday, April 1st, at our 1st National Kite Month event
      in Newport, RI.

      steve santos - event coordinator