Re: [connectikiters] Holiday Brunch

  • spiritsfli@aol.com
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 2, 2000
      Only question I have is ....what is the date on this holiday brunch!!

      xoxo
      send ya my love!!!
      ro
    • gengvall@aol.com
      Message 2 of 14 , Dec 2, 2000
        In a message dated 12/2/00 7:56:33 PM Eastern Standard Time,
        spiritsfli@... writes:

        > Only question I have is ....what is the date on this holiday brunch!!

        Sunday, December 10th, at the Howard Johnson Hotel, Exit 39-A from I-95.

        good heavens;
        gary engvall
        <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/gengvall/index.html">Home Page</A>
        <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/GEngvall/events.html">Kite Events Page</A>
      • carlosst@webtv.net
        Message 3 of 14 , Dec 2, 2000
          Hi Miss Ro, The date is the 10th of Dec at The Holiday Inn of
          Milford,CT. Get off at exit 39a of I- 95 north and you can not miss it.
          It will be in the Harbour Room. Time to be Annouced. But surely no later
          than 10:00 AM If you want to know more go look at
          www.connectikiters.org

          God Bless. Charles
        • hayden1009@aol.com
          Message 4 of 14 , Dec 3, 2000
            Sunday the 10th at the HoJo's in the Harbour Room (I think)

            Alice
          • slinskyl@aol.com
            Message 5 of 14 , Dec 4, 2000
              When people go to Wildwood for the kite stuff, where do they stay?

              ****************
              Lisa K. Slinsky
              Alzac Hounds
              http://members.aol.com/alzachound/alzac.htm
            • kfan95@aol.com
              Message 6 of 14 , Dec 4, 2000
              • The Michna's
                Message 7 of 14 , Dec 4, 2000
                  The Rio Hotel.  Call EARLY.
                  - Rich Michna

                  slinskyl@... wrote:

                  When people go to Wildwood for the kite stuff, where do they stay?

                  ****************
                  Lisa K. Slinsky
                  Alzac Hounds
                  http://members.aol.com/alzachound/alzac.htm

                  eGroups eLerts
                  http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/1/_/18237/_/975978854/

                • Cheryl R. Lucas
                  Message 8 of 14 , Dec 4, 2000
                    Lisa-
                    We stayed at the Rio Motel. I believe they have apartments also.
                    Did you find me a Keeshond breeder name?
                    thanks!
                    Cheryl
                  • hayden1009@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 14 , Dec 5, 2000
                      The Rio, The Newport, The Acquarius, The Oceanic.

                      Alice
                    • hayden1009@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 14 , Dec 5, 2000
                        Was there any message in the e-mail from KFAN? I couldn't find any.
                        Alcie
                      • gengvall@aol.com
                        Message 11 of 14 , Dec 5, 2000
                          In a message dated 12/4/00 8:15:03 PM Eastern Standard Time, slinskyl@...
                          writes:

                          > When people go to Wildwood for the kite stuff, where do they stay?

                          Yes. <g>

                          All up and down Ocean Ave.

                          The main hotel for the event is the Rio, which is at the end of Rio Grande
                          Ave (Rte 47) at Ocean Ave. Rio Grande is the road that goes towards the water
                          from the Garden State Parkway, Exit 4-A.
                          <A HREF="http://www.riomotel.com/">Welcome to the Rio Motel</A>

                          Across the street from the Rio is the Newport.
                          <A HREF="http://www.jerseyboardwalk.com/newport.htm">Newport Motel, Wildwood,
                          New Jersey</A>

                          People also use the Aquarius & Adventurer.

                        • dsternct@aol.com
                          Message 12 of 14 , Dec 6, 2000
                            Do we need to make reservation either with the club or HOJOs?
                          • hayden1009@aol.com
                            Message 13 of 14 , Dec 6, 2000
                              Nw, just come bring something to share, a grab bag item if you want and good
                              cheer.

                              See ya there,
                              Alcie (whatever)