1st Night Providence, RI - featuring Indoor kiting

  • highflyra@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2000
      Indoor kiting will be a major part of this year's New Year's Eve in RI at
      First Night Providence. We're having Paul Berard lead a staff of instructors
      in offering an indoor kite making workshop for up to 200 children from 6 -
      8:30PM at the center of 1st Night venues, the Providence Convention Center.
      Also at the PCC from 6:30 - 11:30PM we're offering six sets of indoor kite
      flying ballet demonstrations by some of the best indoor kite fliers in AKA.

      The indoor ballet demo staff consists of Lam Hoac, Paul Berard, John
      Ruggiero, Torrey Lindemann, Dodd Gross, Brian Vanderslice, Scott Weider,
      Steve LeTourneau and Peter McMasters. Normal crowd through the PCC runs @
      10,000 - 20,000 people so we'll have maximum exposure for kiting on New years
      Eve in RI!

      Check out all the first night events by going to www.firstnightprovidence.org!

      Steve Santos - Event Producer, High Flyers Flight Company