WELI Kite Fly

  • dsternct@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2000
      Hey folks,

      Sunday 5/7 is the annual WELI Kite Fly (Radio towers park, Benham Street in
      Hamden). There are lots of kids with mylar kites and the flying isn't
      organized. I have always found it fun and spend time helping parents and kids
      learn to fly. I also show them the safe way to fly by example.

      Dori, Benjamin, and I will be there in the afternoon, we'll be on the look
      out for any of you that may want to join us.

      Fair Winds to All

      David Stern